- From the 1st of July 2013 our ‘Pay-as-you-go‘ pricing option will be discontinued
- This change will impact just a handful of our customers, in particular, those who starting using us back in 2009/2010 and haven’t yet transitioned to our Monthly Pricing
You’ll know if you’re still on our Pay-as-you-go pricing if you still have to enter your credit card details each time you send an email campaign.
What do you need to do?
Good news, you don’t need to do anything.
- If you’re still on the old pay as you go pricing then you’ll transition to Monthly Pricing when you send your first email campaign (after the 1st of July). At this point, you’ll be asked to enter your credit card details for the monthly amount.
If you’re already on our Monthly Pricing, you’ll know that it’s based on the number of subscribers that you have in SimpleMail.
About Monthly Pricing
- You can send up to 5 email campaigns per month
- You can setup auto-responders and use these at no extra charge
- There are still no contracts and you can cancel at anytime
Thanks for your support and we look forward to continuing to work with you.
If you have any questions about the transition, please contact us.